Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 2- 10 years from now

Day 02: Where you'd like to be in 10 years

Hmmm. Interestingly enough- one of the neatest things about my life is that I haven't even the slightest IDEA of where I will be in 10 years-- and I am totally cool with that. In 10 years I will be 37 (holy crap)... and of COURSE I'm hoping by then to be happily married and with at least one kid... which is actually a very scary concept when I think of how quickly 10 years can go by. (I have a way lot I want to do on my own before the whole kids thing.) I don't know where in the world i'll be- I'm seriously up for anything. I imagine in 10 years i'll finally be "done" with New York City and hopefully be living somewhere suburban and nice, populated with nice people. (Forgot what those are like!) No matter what I'm doing for a career at that point, I know i'll still be performing in some aspect, because I just have to- that's what fuels me. I will sing for the rest of my life, whether it be on Broadway, a cruise ship, or in the local Jewish Community Center's spring production of "Gypsy". I'm not picky. As long as i'm happy, healthy, and surrounded by loving people I will be thrilled! That's all I hope for in the next 10 years. In the next 10 minutes- I plan on changing out of my pajamas and getting down to my friend Shaun's house so we can eat a heart-shaped pizza, bitch about our love lives (or lack thereof), watch trashy TV and bake cookies. Sounds like a pretty perfect Valentines Day to me.
Happy V-Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment