Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 3- Booze and cookies.

Day 03 - Your views on drugs cookies and alcohol

As this is a public forum, I'd prefer to keep my views on drugs to myself but will happily discuss my views on cookies, as well as my general opinion on alcohol.
Let's start with the latter. I have never been much of a huge drinker, most likely on account of I weigh 2 pounds which makes me a useless lightweight who is DONE after about two drinks. Drinking has never really done it for me, and especially now in my ripe old age I don't find myself going out of my way to drink too often. I also have the pleasure of WORKING in bars so if I do want to drink, I can usually do it for free, which means that is usually where I do it. (Always after work. I can't drink on the job, I'll fall asleep. Nobody wants a sleeping waitress/karaoke host.) I think alcohol in moderation is fine. I don't think people who drink every day are cute. Sorry, I just don't. But as long as you can handle yourself and you DO NOT GET BEHIND THE WHEEL OF A CAR after drinking, I don't have a problem with alcohol, or the people who consume it. It's only when it causes "mature adults" to get up on chairs/tables at my bar, strip off some of their clothing and start humping each other maniacally while screaming the lyrics to "Don't Stop Believin'" that I really hate it. Watch yourselves, people!
As far as cookies go- well I am all about cookies. You might even say I am a cookie addict. (It's not a habit, it's cool, I feel alright...) Cookies are great for your emotional health, your overall mood, and most importantly- your taste buds. Ain't nothin' wrong with an addiction to cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment